Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Fancy That March Challenge

Hello there!

I know its been awhile since I posted, but rest assured I have been busy in my craft room.  I will post pictures in my next blog.

The purpose of today's blog is to show off my page I have created for the Fancy That Scrapbooking March Sketch Challenge.  Take a look at their blog and website.

This is my first go at a Scrapbooking challenge in quite sometime.  I have been really into cards of late and felt I needed to get my Scrapbooking Mojo back, so a challenge was just the ticket.

Please forgive my dodgy photography and the "stunning" pink background.

Materials Used:
Cardstock: DCWV
Paper: Echo Park - Victoria Gardens, Basic Grey - Porceline
Embelishments: Prima and Kaiser Craft flowers, Kaiser Craft ribbon and bling, American Craft Thickers letters, Webster's Pages journal card, lace and leaves (source unknown).

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my blog :-)

Until next time, Happy Crafting

Carmel

No comments:

Post a Comment