Sunday, December 18, 2011

TOMIC #28

Evening all

Its getting awfully late here so I will just do a quick entry with my TOMIC challenge #28 before heading off to bed.



 The challenge this week is to make a Christmas Decoration.  I decided to use this count down tree from Kaiser Craft, and made my Tilda the Angel on the top of the tree!

You can see the full details and all the other entries for this week's challenge right here.

I used Kaiser Craft's "Be Merry" Collection from last year on the tree and the plaques for the numbers. 

I also used my new Sizzix die "3D flowers" to cut the spiral roses.  They are so easy to make!  Once run through my cuttlebug with the die, I use my tweezers to hold the "tail" and start turning it up into a spiral.  Once you reach the centre, hold for a couple of seconds and then release the tweezers.  You can then loosen the spiral to your liking and then use a glue dot, or in my case, some quick drying glue to hold in place at the centre.

Materials Used
Stamp: Magnolia - So Jolly Collection "Tilda as Christmas Angel".
Paper: Kaiser Craft - Be Merry Collection
Embellishments:  Paper blooms by Kaiser craft and Green Tara (I think!); Fabric flowers and holly leaves that I got at Spotlight; red, silver and gold berries; Alpha letters and numbers - Kaiser craft and Prima. Green paint and Brown ink.
I coloured my Tilda with Copics on X-Press It paper. 
Copics used:
Face/skin - E000, E11, R20
Hair - E31, E33, E37
Band and dress - R20, R22, R24, R29
Stars - Y00, Y02.

I hope you like my Christmas Decoration and as you can see in the last picture, only 7 days until Christmas!

I will try to post next week, but if not, have a very Merry Christmas and a Happy and Safe New Year!

Until next time, Happy Crafting!

Carmie xxoo

1 comment:

  1. So cute Carmi, a really lovely design and such gorgeous colouring. Thanks for joining us at TOMIC this week. Hugs, Chris and the TOMIC team. :)

    ReplyDelete