Thursday, March 18, 2010

A few Creations...

So I dont have alot to write in this blog, but I wanted to post some pictures of some of my pages and BTP projects.

A clock I made for my sister Amy for her birthday this year. I used the Kaiser Craft template but changed the papers used to suit my photos. Products used: KaiserCraft BTP clock, flourishes and rhinestones, My Mind's Eye "Beloved" papers pack, Cardstock, rub-ons, flowers and brads.

I usually get the Simply Cards magazine from my local newsagent. I used the papers I received in an issue to make this card. I borrowed the idea of the hills and valleys fold card from the magazine. Products used: Cardstock, Simply Cards papers, KindyGlitz, Versacolor ink, stamp by Cre8tive.

This was one of my first pages I made. Pictures of Tim and my engagement party. Products used: DCWV Garden Party paper, Cardstock, Cre8tive stamp and ink, Zing embossing powder.

Products used: DCWV Garden Party paper, cardstock.

Many more to come, but until then...

Happy crafting!

Carmel





1 comment: