Thursday, May 30, 2013

A2Z Scraplets May Challenge

Hello again

Today I am sharing with you my entry for the A2Z Scraplets May Challenge.  This month on the blog, they have a colour palette challenge of blue, yellow, black and white.  Why not head over the blog and check all the other entries out by clicking here.

Here is my take on the challenge...
 
 
This photo was taken at my niece, Charlotte's birthday party.  We all thought it was a great laugh when Mum and Aaron were using Allen's snakes lollies as moustaches!


I have used papers from Bo Bunny and Fancy Pants, as well as a flocked acetate, also by Fancy Pants.  I love to distress and ink my papers, I like the rough look matched with pretty flowers, the right amount of grunge with pretty (maybe a reflection on the person I am too!).  I decided to wet and scrunch my blue paper and then quickly dry off with my heat  gun.





The "branches" are A2Z Scraplets and I used my "Artsy" stamp by Kaisercraft with Memento ink to break up the natural colour of the scraplets.  I have used crocheted flowers and leaves by Petaloo and the others are by Green Tara.  My title are a combination of Kaisercraft mini alphas and some glitter letters that I found at my LSS.  I also used some white pearl bling strips by Kaisercraft.

I hope you like my page!




Until next time, happy crafting!

Carmel xxoo


1 comment:

  1. Beautiful layout, love the title and flowers!!!! Thanks so very much for entering the A2Z challenge :D

    ReplyDelete