Thursday, May 31, 2012

Kaisercraft Saturday Sketch Challenge May #1

Afternoon fellow crafties!

I have been a busy lady over the last couple of weeks getting a few challenges completed and I am ready to show off the finished product!

This first entry today is for the Kaisercraft Saturday Sketch Challenge May #1.

 This is the sketch we had to use.  To see all the information about their Saturday Sketch Challenges, please click here.

I have to admit, it took me ALL MONTH to figure out what I was going to do with this challenge.  I was stumped with all the pieces on the left hand side, but it was actually yesterday that I was sitting there and thought, Carmel, its not MEANT to be EXACTLY the same!  Then the creative juices were well and truly flowing and finished the page this morning!

And here's my interpretation of the sketch...


I need to apologise outright about the photography today.  It is a cold wet (almost) winter's day here and the light is AWFUL. HAHA.

I used the papers from "Great Southern Land" as I felt they really fitted my photos from a camping trip to Fraser Island over the Australia Day Holidays this year.  I've attached a close up of where I used kitchen twine and an Australian Flag toothpick as embelishments.

I hope you like my page and until next time, Happy Crafting!

Carmel :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment