Sunday, November 13, 2011

Carmel's catch-up and TOMIC #23

Evening!

I've been a very busy little bee these last couple of weeks!  Work has been quite busy and I've had stuff on just about every night after work as well.  I guess its only going to get worse as we approach Christmas.

It was Tim and my wedding anniversary on Thursday.  Its hard to believe it was 4 years ago that we got married, it feels like only yesterday.  To celebrate, we went for a night to the beautiful Sunshine Coast.  We stayed in a lovely cabin at "Amore on Buderim Rainforest".  If you are planning a romantic weekend away, I can fully recommend it!

Now on to the real reason of my visit this evening, my entry for The Official Magnolia Inspiration Challenge.  This week we had to use the sketch designed by Tina and had to use an Edwin stamp.


 I used one of my new Magnolia stamps on this card, it's "Edwin's package" from the Merry Little Christmas Collection.  I think he is awfully sweet!

Materials Used:
Stamp - Magolia "Edwin's Package"
Paper/card stock - Fundamentals, Kaiser craft "Tis the Season" collection
Embelishments - Prima flowers, leaves, twiddlybits "fern leaves", Kaiser craft rhinestones
Ink/Colouring - Memento ink, Prima edging chalk, Edwin coloured with Copics.

My Copics used on this project:
Skin -  E000 and E11
Hair - E31, E33 and E37 
Shirt - G21 and YG63
Pants - B95 and B97
Socks - B01 and N1

To see other entries, and the entry requirements, click here.

I hope you like my card this week :-)

Until next time, happy crafting!

Carmel xxoo

1 comment:

  1. Fantastic card!
    Thanks for joining us at TOMIC!
    Love, Kianel.

    ReplyDelete