Saturday, October 29, 2011

TOMIC Entry

Good morning!

So I spent most of yesterday working on the The Official Magnolia Inspiration Challenge (TOMIC).  This is the first time I have entered so I am rather excited!

It is a BINGO challenge.  To see the requirements and other entries, please click here.




I decided to go with the centre vertical row, using pearls, lace and the colour purple.

I have used one of my favourite Magnolia Stamps from the Fairy Tale Collection, "Lady Tilda", and the beautiful "Utopia" papers from Kaisercraft.


Materials used:
Stamps: Magnolia - "Lady Tilda", Papermania - Midnight fairytale.
Cardstock/Paper: DCWV, Kaisercraft
Embellishments: Kaisercraft paper blooms, pearls, lace, rose ribbon, punched leaves (punch bunch).
Inks: Memento, Versacolor.  Image coloured with Copics.

 
I hope you like my card.

Until next time, happy crafting!

Carmel :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment